- welcome :the state of being welcome
- don't outstay your welcome
- welcome :accept gladly
- I welcome your proposals
- welcome :giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
- a welcome relief
- a welcome guest
- made the children feel welcome
- you are welcome to join us
- welcome :a greeting or reception
- the proposal got a warm welcome
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and oposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.