- ideal :constituting or existing only in the form of an idea or mental image or conception
- a poem or essay may be typical of its period in idea or ideal content
- ideal :the idea of something that is perfect; something that one hopes to attain
- ideal :conforming to an ultimate standard of perfection or excellence; embodying an ideal
- ideal :model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.