- idea :the content of cognition; the main thing you are thinking about
- it was not a good idea
- the thought never entered my mind
- idea :your intention; what you intend to do
- he had in mind to see his old teacher
- the idea of the game is to capture all the pieces
- idea :a personal view
- he has an idea that we don't like him
- idea :an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- an estimate of what it would cost
- a rough idea how long it would take
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.