- panic :be overcome by a sudden fear
- The students panicked when told that final exams were less than a week away
- panic :sudden mass fear and anxiety over anticipated events
- panic in the stock market
- a war scare
- a bomb scare led them to evacuate the building
- panic :cause sudden fear in or fill with sudden panic
- The mere thought of an isolation cell panicked the prisoners
- panic :an overwhelming feeling of fear and anxiety
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.