- limitation :a principle that limits the extent of something
- I am willing to accept certain restrictions on my movements
- limitation :the quality of being limited or restricted
- it is a good plan but it has serious limitations
- limitation :the greatest amount of something that is possible or allowed
- there are limits on the amount you can bet
- it is growing rapidly with no limitation in sight
- limitation :(law) a time period after which suits cannot be brought
- statute of limitations
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.