- likely :has a good chance of being the case or of coming about
- these services are likely to be available to us all before long
- she is likely to forget
- a likely place for a restaurant
- the broken limb is likely to fall
- rain is likely
- a likely topic for investigation
- likely candidates for the job
- likely :with considerable certainty; without much doubt
- He is probably out of the country
- in all likelihood we are headed for war
- likely :likely but not certain to be or become true or real
- a likely result
- he foresaw a probable loss
- likely :expected to become or be; in prospect
- potential clients
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.