- life :a characteristic state or mode of living
- social life
- city life
- real life
- life :the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- he could no longer cope with the complexities of life
- life :the course of existence of an individual; the actions and events that occur in living
- he hoped for a new life in Australia
- he wanted to live his own life without interference from others
- get a life!
- he is trying to rebuild his life
- life :the condition of living or the state of being alive
- while there's life there's hope
- life depends on many chemical and physical processes
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.