- home :where you live at a particular time
- deliver the package to my home
- he doesn't have a home to go to
- your place or mine?
- home :used of your own ground
- a home game
- home :at or to or in the direction of one's home or family
- He stays home on weekends
- after the game the children brought friends home for supper
- I'll be home tomorrow
- came riding home in style
- I hope you will come home for Christmas
- I'll take her home
- don't forget to write home
- home :housing that someone is living in
- he built a modest dwelling near the pond
- they raise money to provide homes for the homeless
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.