- great :a person who has achieved distinction and honor in some field
- he is one of the greats of American music
- great :relatively large in size or number or extent; larger than others of its kind
- a great juicy steak
- a great multitude
- the great auk
- a great old oak
- a great ocean liner
- a great delay
- great :of major significance or importance
- a great work of art
- Einstein was one of the outstanding figures of the 20th centurey
- great :remarkable or out of the ordinary in degree or magnitude or effect
- a great crisis
- had a great stake in the outcome
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.