- glare :a light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- a glare of sunlight
- glare :look at with a fixed gaze
- The girl glared at the man who tried to make a pass at her
- glare :be sharply reflected
- The moon glared back at itself from the lake's surface
- glare :a focus of public attention
- he enjoyed being in the limelight
- when Congress investigates it brings the full glare of publicity to the agency
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.