- host :be the host of or for
- We hosted 4 couples last night
- host :any organization that provides resources and facilities for a function or event
- Atlanta was chosen to be host for the Olympic Games
- host :a person who invites guests to a social event (such as a party in his or her own home) and who is responsible for them while they are there
- host :a vast multitude
Geez Experience is the world's largest and most popular Tigrinya Dictionary on the web. The dictionary has
- over 60,000 words
- translated into 8 different languages.
- It features word definition,
- similar and opposite words,
- Audio and
- example sentences.
There is also a phrasebook that translates over 400 important sentences and phrases into Tigrinya for basic learning.
Improve your language skills in English,German, Dutch, Swidish, Norwagian,Denmark, Italian,French and Tigrinya by navigating our comprehensive dictionary , or simply translate the whole document, emails ... websites and read or listen to them in Tigrinya.